Monday 20 October 2014

Imagine - Authors Bridget and Tamia


The girls created and sent in this mosaic for their story

Imagine a world without marginalism. The reason why the price of diamonds is higher than that of water, for example, owes to the greater additional satisfaction of the diamonds over the water.

I auscultate the impertinent words that have haunted my past, and will contribute to my future. Lying as frail as a lily, neglected and despondent, my wise words can only carry my burden of worthlessness.

The dandelion absconds my wishes and dreams and transforms my most crepuscular nightmares into my reality.

The harrowing thought of not fitting in pursues me like an agonizing dark soul shadowing the potential of being accepted. Righteous and just is not shown throughout our world. The act of marginalism empowers the few acts of humbleness. How much are you willing to sacrifice for equality?

Marginalism gives an effect to important aspects of change. The majority of society can be charged as guilty for talking the talk but not walking the walk. When I pinch myself, I only can see the devastating blood shed reality. Our reality does not exist, it is something we create.

~We are each burdened with marginalism; against the poor or the rich, the smart or the slow, the gaunt or the obese. It is natural to develop marginalism. It is noble to rise above it. ~Author Unknown.~

Marginalism contributes to mental, physical, spiritual and social health. It castes apartheids and suicides. Help those who cannot help themselves; be the change you wish to see in this world.

A minor amount of courageous and heroic citizens, dared to take a stand in the apartheid. Are you willing to take a stand for your neighbours that may be a victim of this number one killer in disguise? This is what matters, marginalism. Can you imagine a world without marginalism?


"Marginalism is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible "~Maya Angeloue 


Rate this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment