Thursday 11 September 2014

WONDER TO EXPLORE - Author Billy


I gazed at it, it was truly amazing, I had dreamt of this moment (along with 6 other moments that had
not yet happened) my whole life. I reached into my pocket & grasped my camera, I pulled it out & I took a photo. The view was amazing! I had never felt so good in my life. Finally, I was at the Temple of Artemis.

 * * *
 I am an explorer, I have been studying how to get here (along with the other 6 wonders of the world)  without catching a plane or boat for a decade now & in my final answer, I now have to hike, and drive my own submarine. In fact I was about to pick up my bags put them on my back & hike back to my submarine. So off I went, it took ages to get back, but when I did I set my course for Egypt and off I went. It was a long journey & after a couple of days without fresh air, I was finally at Egypt. But now I had to do one of the hardest hikes I had ever done in my lifetime. But I must do it if I ever want to see the Great Pyramid of Giza.


So off I went, to the Great Pyramid of Giza, & when I said it was hard I was wrong, It was extremely, excruciatingly hard. So I had to hire a motor bike, though it was still really hard, after a couple of days I was finally at the great pyramid of Giza. But I have to say it was totally worth it. It was amazing how the giant bricks were put there, I could not believe they could of made something like this all those years ago. Once again I took a photo & went to buy a hotel room o stay in overnight. When I woke up I picked up my bags & hiked back to my submarine. When I got back I set my course for Lebanon so I could hike to the hanging gardens of Babylon and off I went.


Rate this Story


No comments:

Post a Comment